Twitter account hacked?
Posted by Silvia TIC
Today a co-worker sent me a “tweet” that looked as if I had sent it. The tweet linked to some “news” about home income or working from home. It was sent at 2:20 am local time…
I checked my tweets to see what happened (I didn’t send that tweet) and it wasn’t showing in my account…no clue of what happened (maybe somebody has hijacked my account to send tweets?)
I would like to clarify that I would never send a tweet nor recommend a website of unknown or suspicious content. I teach my clients about scams and the difference with legitimate opportunities for remote employment and after this incident I will post a few suggestions to avoid fraud and scams.
Silvia Di Blasio
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
About Silvia TICWelcome to these exercises inside the dimensions of what we are: we are what we dream and think and feel, but we are also the different characters we perform, not just the roles (mother, wife, friend), but those things we call “occupations” or “earning a life”. More than anything, we are part of a giant ecosystem and all what we do connects and impacts others (people, animals, plants, air, water...)
Posted on September 29, 2013, in Career Development and Job Search, Education and Training, Freelance Writing, Job Search, Portfolios and ePortfolios, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Twitter account hacked?.
Comments are closed.