Free Introduction to Permaculture and PDC following
Posted by Silvia TIC
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
About Silvia TICWelcome to these exercises inside the dimensions of what we are: we are what we dream and think and feel, but we are also the different characters we perform, not just the roles (mother, wife, friend), but those things we call “occupations” or “earning a life”. More than anything, we are part of a giant ecosystem and all what we do connects and impacts others (people, animals, plants, air, water...)
Posted on March 29, 2014, in Carbon Detox, Climate Change, Community Building, Community Engagement, Community Gardens, Community Resilience, Community Resources, Education and Training, Energy Descent Action Plan, Environmental Issues, Food Security, Forests, Future Scenarios, Gardening, Gift Economy, Growing Food, Independence, Life Changes, Life Choices, No Waste Living, Peak Oil, Permaculture, Permaculture Training, Resilient Living and Choices, Right Livelihood, Sharing Economy, Simply Living, Social Justice, Sustainable Farming, Sustainable Living. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Free Introduction to Permaculture and PDC following.
Comments are closed.