I write other two blogs about different topics.
I invite you to check them and follow them if you are interested in the topics:
1. Live As If Others Matter: http://liveasifothersmatter.wordpress.com/
This is a blog that is close to my heart and how I want to live as a person. It summarizes my own “right livelihood” and what I do as a community volunteer for many grassroots groups:
- Sustainable Living: you may find articles and posts about challenges and opportunities around becoming a more “sustainable” community, family, individual, etc and the impact this may have in your career and life choices
- Permaculture: here you may find reports about my PDC courses and projects and links to resources if you are interested in this topic
- Energy Descend Action Plan: this is the main goal of any Transition group. I will post here topics related to why and how we can switch from unsustainable practices to something that may look more like the future we desperately need if we want to survive as a specie
- Food Security: here you can find information about my projects related to food security in my community as well as other related topics that are of global interest
- Emergency Preparedness and long-term visioning/planning: as I am also involved in this as a trainer, you can expect having a few posts about this here too.
- Surrey and Beyond: here I will post general issues that are affecting the place where I have chosen to live for now, from coal and pipeline expansion to ALR issues…
2. Lifelong Learning and Education: http://longlifelearningpidp.wordpress.com/
This was the “original” blog I created for my PIDP at VCC. It may be the one I dedicate the less (for now), but you can find posts and articles about:
- Adult Education Trends
- My views on both Adult and Children Education
- Learning Tips